Now, y’all know that I’m fond of a little decadence every now and then, but that doesn’t stop at rich food and drink. Decadence in the form of self care is important, too! I love to soak in a long bath, to give myself honey facials, and to breathe in herbal steams. It’s important to take time for yourself occasionally. I work hard, and I deserve a spa day if I want one, and so do you!
I can’t afford to actually GO to a spa, but there’s always that Do It Yourself spirit, right? *sigh* Not as often as I’ll admit.
I feel so inspired when I’m browsing and pinning all of these natural beauty and health recipes to my Pinterest board (DIY Beauty Recipes), but I hardly ever actually get around to making them happen. I guess that sometimes the prospect of having to make something in order to relax is just too much to handle when I’m already exhausted.
In that spirit of needing ready-made self care supplies, I’m pleased to give you all an opportunity to enter to win a free care package from Rocky Mountain Essentials. This small, family-owned company creates health and beauty products made with high quality products including essential oils, Epsom salts, and activated charcoal.
The Care Package includes:
- Coconut Activated Charcoal Powder
- Mix in with homemade face masks and cleansers or use as toothpaste to whiten teeth!
- Natural Shoe Deodorizer & Foot Spray (made with essential oils)
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Epsom Salts (made with essential oils)
- Use to combat and prevent foot fungus and bacteria.
- Use for relaxation and let the aromas melt your stress away!
For the full review of these products, you can always see the full post at the giveaway host blog, Mommy & Love.
And then, enter for your chance to win 1 of 3 Care Packages! Giveaway is open to US residents, age 18+. Good luck!
* Mommy & Love and all participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond before another winner is selected. For further questions, please contact Monica.